WRITE-IN Harrison Stanley
Harrison Stanley fights for the rights of all. Join the fight to:
- Reinvest in our underserved communities,
- Drive Ohio into the 21st century by improving our crumbling infrastructure and creating good jobs,
- End the disenfranchisement of voters, protect the right to vote, and increase voter access,
- Improve our primary and secondary schools, provide GRE opportunities to those without a High School education,
- Reestablish our community’s relationships with our police forces, end police militarization, end no-knock warrants, end use of tear gas and rubber bullets on protesters, establish a state licensing board for armed officers,
- Increase healthcare access to ALL as a human right, and to
- Protect and defend the inaliable rights the Constitution guarantees ALL of us.
The Fight for a Better Tomorrow Starts Today
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin Nov 11th, 1755(1)
That famous phrase is as true today as it was then. At the time it was in opposition to the Penn family trying to exempt themselves from taxation by paying a lump sum to pay for frontier defenses(2). Yet still today, many in elected offices would work to undermine our basic freedoms and liberties to please political pressure and corprate interests. Where are the advocates for the people?
We’re fighting back. Harrison Stanley is not unique nor is he revoloutionary, he just wants to do what he can to help others.
If elected Harrison Stanley will:
- Continue consulting with subject matter experts to develop research and science backed solutions to the problems that we face.
- Work with Ohio’s Legislative Service Commission(3) to draft legislation that effectively and efficently implements those solutions.
- Continue listening to our people: our voices should never go unheard in our state capitol.
- Continue to always fight for what is right.
- Faithfully and honorably serve our great state and work for our people.
What is the reality?
As an independent write-in candidate I am fully aware of the reality of my chances.We have 1/15th the funding of our opponent(4),no political party backing, I am not the incumbent, and as a write-in option I won’t be listed on the ballot. The right fight is always worth fighting – something I’ve learned growing up in a military family – even when the cards are stacked against you, do the right thing. Today the right thing is opposing an appointed, unelected(5) – Speaker Householder backed - highly partisan(6), incumbent, with thousands in suspicious donations (4) who feels that their seat is safe and is willing to attack our liberties by not only propping up the GOP in its unAmerican actions but also in attacking our voting rights and access(7). Enough is enough.
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 WRITE-IN Harrison Stanley for Ohio’s 29th House District